Friday, November 21, 2008

FREE TEST DRIVE

You are Cordially Invited to
TEST DRIVE MY BOOKING ENGINE FOR FREE

Hello,

I would like for you to take 15 minutes of your day to TEST DRIVE and learn how to use my booking engine. I'm sure you have used a booking engine to book trips and vacations before right?

I'm also sure that the booking engines that you have used offered a training session on how to use their booking engine right? I'm sure they haven't because guess what?... they don't offer one.

I work with a company that pays me to show people how to use my booking engine. I must admit, it's a great job and I love meeting new people on a daily basis. And you do take trips and vacations right?

I have set up a system to put my program on auto pilot on the internet while I'm out and about teaching booking engine classes. All I ask is that if you or your family tour the site, that you email or call me with a referral as I would like to show your friends how to use my booking engine too!! Sounds fair right?

Ok, let's get started -- go to http://www.warmspiritedtravel.com/ and then call 1-212-461-2620. This will only take 15 minutes of your time and all I ask is a referral in turn.

ENJOY YOUR TEST DRIVE!


De'Janiera Little
WarmSpirited Travel
1-866-818-8379
dejaniera@warmspiritedtravel.com


No comments: